From: Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 July 2006 14:46
To: Daffin, Miles (IT)
Subject: Re: Access forbidden!

rsync us by far the best method for both of us.  It will only transfer
the diffs. If you'd like an internal mirror, simply fill out the form at
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php (add [INTERNAL] to the
organization name, and we'll set you up.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx Questions? Consult the
WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ