[platform-update-dev] Global Install Handlers

I'm trying to work with global install handlers and I'm stuck on how to exactly use them.

I have two install handlers defined in a plugin already installed.
<extension
id="installhandler"
name="MyInstallHandler"
point="org.eclipse.update.core.installHandlers">
<install-handler class="installhandler.MyInstallHandler"/>
<install-handler class="installhandler.NewInstallHandler"/>
</extension>

I have a feature containing the install handler reference:
<install-handler handler="installhandler.MyInstallHandler"/>

However, when I do an install of a feature, I get a dialog that popups saying that Eclipse was unable to find
my custom install handler. Any advice on this issue would be appreciated. Especially on how to debug this
stuff (breakpoints, etc...)

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Lotus -- Eclipse Committer