[platform-update-dev] Re: platform-update-dev Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Thanks. The DisableCommand worked well, EXCEPT FOR ONE THING:
It does not appear to be invoking the stop() API on the bundle activator of
the bundles/plugins being disabled.
Any clues?

>I am not sure but it I think you should first use DisableCommand for the
>features you want to subsequently uninstall. One of the consequences of
the
>'disable' command may be a request to restart the workbench.
>
>Branko has recently added the capability to disable and uninstall features
>in one go. This works from the UI but I don't know if he propagated this
>operation to commands as well. It would be very handy. Branko?

Paul VanderLei
Embedded Java Enablement Team
1750 Ridgemoor SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
616.975.1985
pvlei@xxxxxxxxxx

"I don't see architecture coming from you." -Jerry Seinfeld

Back to the top