Re: [platform-update-dev] Feature.xml entries for update support - odd behaviour

Hi Bernard,

Regards,

Branko Tripkovic
IBM Eclipse Development

"Cena, Bernard (IT)" <Bernard.Cena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2005 01:30 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Update component developers list."

<platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-update-dev] Feature.xml entries for update support - odd        behaviour

Dear all,
We're using Eclipse 3.1.0 and about to upgrade to 3.1.1 on Windows XP (also Linux/Solaris).
Thanks
Bernard Cena

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited._______________________________________________
platform-update-dev mailing list