Re: [platform-update-dev] Commit rights for Branko Tripkovic

+1

Not only has Branko fixed numerous bugs, he also contributed to quality  functional enhancements as well, so I strongly support him as an update committer.

-Dorian
(passing the batton :-)

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-update-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2005 12:14 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Update component developers list."

platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-update-dev] Commit rights for Branko Tripkovic

I would like to propose that Branko Tripkovic (btripkov@xxxxxxxxxx) is
granted commit rights for the Install/Update component. Branko joined the
Install/Update team in the spring 2005 and has fixed numerous bugs towards
the lockdown of the Eclipse 3.1 release. His growing insight in the
difficult Update code and many suggestions on how to improve it make my
commit rights recommendation very easy.

Please join me by casting your votes on this list.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM