[platform-update-dev] custom install handler not found error

I created myInstallHandler class which implements the IInstallHandler interface, and jar the class into myInstallHandler.jar, and place it on the server site in the feature folder:  features/featureID_featureVersion/myInstallHandler.jar.  I also add the following markup in the feature xml file.
<install-handler
      library="MyInstallHander.jar"
      handler="MyInstallHander.class"/>. and deloy it on the server in the feature folder too.
Then I try to download the new product, and after the licence agreement, it shows the error message of "Custom install handler requried by feature was not found.[myInstallHandler.class].
Do I misss anything causing the class not found?
Thanks for any information.
zhe.