Re: [platform-update-dev] Can install handlers access plugin directories?

For a given feature, its plugins are located in the "plugins" folder, which is a sibling of the "features": ../plugins/some_plugin.

-Dorian

"Brad Jarvinen" <Brad.Jarvinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2004 04:21 PM

Please respond to
platform-update-dev

<platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-update-dev] Can install handlers access plugin directories?

Is it possible to get access to plugin directories from install handlers?  I see using a feature content provider I can get access to a feature's directory contents, but I'd like to get access to a plugins directory contents (the plugin is part of the given feature).  It seems I'd need to find out the plugin's directory by accessing it through a OSGi bundle and I don't believe I can access those classes.  Is there another way to get to the plugin directories easily?

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top