[platform-update-dev] Problems Updating:New user questions

Hi all,

First of all sorry because I'm new using the eclipse updating-tool and I don´t know how to use some tools correctly. I have some questions:

1)
I have created an update site, I have installed my feature and I have done all necessary in order to make my update-site works well, but when I do some changes in my plugins and I change their versions, when I use in eclipse: "Software updates>find and install >search for the updates...", my new plugins are not in the result search window. I have changed the version numbers of my plugins so they should appear as ·new updates·.

Notes:
* If I change the version of the feature it doesn´t work (only works installing it as a new feature)
* I have rebuilt the update-site

What can I do? Have I made an error?

2)
I have another question, If I change the version of the feature the update site thinks that this is a new feature but, it's the same, why?

3)
I only want my plugins to be updated and not the platform plugins, How can I disable this mechanism?

4)
and the last question, if I update my plugin, what can I do if I don´t want to save the last version.

Thanks and sorry for my English .

Luis

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349

Back to the top