Re: [platform-update-dev] eclipse installation site types cleanup

Yes, you should be able to hide it with an activity.  I think the bug report mentioned earlier describes how this can be accomplished, but I have not tried it myself.

-Dorian

Peter Manahan/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/21/2004 11:32 AM

Please respond to
platform-update-dev

platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 21/04/2004 10:55:59 AM:

>I only wanted to hide the
> "Manage Configuration" not the whole Software Updates menu.

I see that the menu item for Manage Configuration is a separate menu item (don't know why i thought it wasn't) . Doh!
So I assume I can use an activity to suppress it?

Thanks,

Peter Manahan
IBM Rational Tools
Common Install