[platform-update-dev] [Newbie] How to install Eclipse on Linux

I would like to install Eclipse in my Linux PC (I have Red Hat 8).

I have downloaded eclipse-SDK-3.0-linux-motif.zip, but I am not able to
unzip it:

	"End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file
is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In
the latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
on the las disk(s) of this archive."

I have already the FAQ section and I have also made a search in the
mailist, but with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Saioa

Back to the top