Re: [platform-update-dev] Accessing non-plugin files stored in Feature directory

The install location is given by BootLoader.getInstallURL().

Take a look at DeltaInstallHandler in the M4 driver, you may be able to use some of that code.

-Dorian

"Foster, Susan B" <susan.b.foster@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/21/2003 06:09 PM

Please respond to
platform-update-dev

<platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-update-dev] Accessing non-plugin files stored in Feature directory

I have been using the DefaultInstallHandler to install non-plugin files.

The default location for the files is
eclipse/features/com.xyz.plugin_2.0.0/<non-plugin_folders_and_files_here

Is there some easy way to access this location from the plugin
associated with this feature?  I can't seem to find an API that will
give me the absolute path for the eclipse installation, otherwise I
think I could use that and append
/features/MyPlugin.getDefault().toString() (since my plugin id and
feature id are the same).

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks

Susan