[platform-update-dev] Help: Eclipse 2.1 Install/Update

Hi All,

I am trying to use Eclipse Install / Update Feature and attempting to setup my own site for updates using Help > Software Updates > Update
Manager.

I have kept site.xml, features and plugins directory in my eclipse-updates folder on Tomcat Webapp. I can configure my site from Update Manager and able to see Categories and Plugins with License and Copyright info. But
when I click on Install Now Button it gives error dialog box:

" Current Configuration contains errors that are not corrected by the
required operation." Please see details for more information."

Details:

"Resulting configuration doesnot contain the platform"
"Resulting configuration does not contain primary feature"

I have no clue about these errors...I have tried the tutorial like thing
on:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/pde-ui-home/working/site-builder.html

but in the end i am getting the same errors....any help ?

Thanks in advance
bhavin_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl

Back to the top