From: Christophe Elek [mailto:celek@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 12:41 PM
To: platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-update-dev] Update action

Doesn't the 'one-click' update from the Help menu do that ? Beside the
automatic install

Christophe Elek
Eclipse.org (Platform Update Core)
IBM Software Group - Cross Product Support
IBM Canada Ltd.

celek@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3467

             "Mihnea

             Galeteanu"

             <mgaleteanu@fre
             ebalance.com>
<platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                     >

             platform-update
cc
             -dev-admin@ecli

             pse.org
bcc

Subject
             04/03/2003                   [platform-update-dev] Update

             12:25 PM                     action

             Please respond

             platform-update

                  -dev

Hi,
I want to implement an update action and basically alow the user to skip
a few steps when they want to update a certain feature i;ve implemented.
My action would be similar to what happens after you've selected a new
bookmark, you';ve opened a feature to update from that site and clicked
on update now. All these steps would have to occur when the user clicks
on an action called "Synchronize" for example. Is there an easy way to
do this or do i have to look through the update code.

Mihnea Galeteanu

Software developer co-op, Research and Development

FreeBalance Inc.

www.FreeBalance.com

T (613) 236-5150 ext.375

F (613) 236-8405

mgaleteanu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended
recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message and any attachments.