[platform-update-dev] clearcase plug-in

Hi everyOne;
   I have downloaded the clearcase plug-in and trying to register it with eclipse using the normal procedure outlined in the documentation, in which case I copied the directories resulting from unzipping the clearcase plugin into the %ECLIPSE_HOME%\plug-in directory. But eclipse is not realizing the clearcase plugin, is there is something else that should be done? or something is wrong with the plug-ing, thanks to all

Back to the top