Re: [platform-update-dev] (no subject)

Thanks for the clarifications.
I had another question.
In F2, how would I uninstall a feature. Right now,
when I disable it, it comes with a different icon but
when I select the feature, the only option available
is enable whereas there should be an uninstall option
also.
The old documentation says that only a disabled
(unconfigured) feature can be uninstalled.
So, how would I uninstall a feature??

Thanks,
Suyog Mody
Suyog_Mody@xxxxxxx