[platform-update-dev] <includes> tag for Features

Can more than one features include the same feature? In our scenario, we
have the following:
      - runtime feature 1
      - runtime feature 2
      - runtime feature n (i.e. we can have many runtime features)
      - tool feature 1

The tool feature cannot be shipped with the product, but can be downloaded
with the web update (license issues). If the user downloads one of the
runtime features the do not know that the need the tool feature. We were
trying to use the <includes> tag in our runtime features (as above). This
worked ok when we installed runtime feature 1 -> tool feature 1 got
installed as well. When we tried to install runtime feature 2 we got the
error:

We had expected that runtime feature 2 would have been installed and tool
feature 1 would have been ignored. This is not clear in the documentation

Tim