Re: [platform-update-dev] Install/Update questions

Tim

[...]

1) Setting the update location in a feature.xml file.
[...]
CE> I believe update is for search, and discovery ar the one that appear
under the folder. Check the Alphabet Site and install Alphabet 1.0.0 (Look
at the tests for Update on the Update page ->
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-update-home/dev.html)

2) Install Location
CE> I leave it to others in the Update team

3) Programmatically finding the feature install location
[...]
CE> IFeature.getURL() should give you the location, no ?

Back to the top