Re: [platform-update-dev] Configure/Unconfigure

The link below contains out-of-date outline of a document section on how to
use the update manager in Eclipse. We will be updating this over the next
month as part of Eclipse 2.0 wrap up and will be converting the content
into format viewable as part of the Eclipse online documentation (Help).

So the question is, what are you trying to do ..... write and package a
feature so it could be installed into Eclipse, or are you trying to install
a feature provided by someone else and need description on how to use the
update manager to do this?

                    suyog mody
                    <forsuyog@xxxxxxxxx>              To:     platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    platform-update-dev-admin@e       Subject:     [platform-update-dev] Configure/Unconfigure
                    clipse.org

                    05/22/2002 04:45 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-update-dev

I am trying to implement the install/update features
for an Eclipse-based product. But I am unable to
understand the configure/unconfigure options.
I have seen the documentation at the following link
but I am unable to continue past the 3rd line as the
"install mockup site" link points to the main eclipse
homepage.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-update-home/doc/working/documentation/user%20guide.html

If you could fix that link or point me to some other
documentation, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Suyog Mody