Re: [platform-update-dev] signed jars???

Great, I got the file reference to the non-plugin file.

Is there some infrastructure in place to do the jar signage?  I understand the jar signage stuff very, very vaguely, but my understanding is that you need to sign with a well known key.  Is there some pre-existing key I can use (I think Netscape was using one for applets, for instance)?  Or does my product need to handle this somehow as part of productization?

Patrick Mueller
patrick_mueller@xxxxxxx

Back to the top