Re: [platform-update-dev] Re-branding Eclipse - Problems with Product Con figuration

Christine, if you can move to the most recently posted build (0501) then you will find file install.ini in the root directory. The property feature.default.id references a plugin that contains the "customization information". The R1.0 files product.ini and platform.ini still work (but will be removed soon) and you can use them to customize the build as in 1.0. If you are on an earlier build you may need to experiment a bit ... the install.ini was at one point in the install/ subdirectory and was also called install.properties in R1.0 (I can't remember when it was actually renamed).

Christine Ma <Christine.ma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/02/2002 09:41 AM
Please respond to platform-update-dev