Re: [platform-update-dev] Re: [platform-help-dev] Multiple product Help Search Indices.

Index is per workspace, at least currently.   See files in
.metadata/plugins/org.eclipse.help/nl/_your locale_

Current code (4/12) shows that even with the same workspace used by
different configs you get what you would want, that is, you can search and
get hits only on the currently active list of books ( tested base and
base+GEF which has a book).

What I did notice was that a bit of a message/text flew by in the help
search page (at least when using the help window) which may have said
something like "I need to rebuild/adjust the index as I see a change in the
bookshelf" (just a guess - lasted .02 seconds or so).

My view...

Pat Mc.

Back to the top