Re: [platform-update-dev] newbie install questions...

Ted,

Hi,

[snip]
First question...is the R2.0 version of the Installation and Update
functionality ready for me to even attempt to set up an update server
and create an installation program?
I understand that the APIs may change, I just want to start learning.

<CE> Yes, go ahead... try with latest Integration build </CE>

[snip]

So, do I create the initial installation from whatever install tool I
want to use?

<CE> It is not necessary to have the application already installed. You can
type the URL of your site in Eclipse Install/Update Perspective, and the
user will find the application </CE>

Back to the top