	From: celek@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:celek@xxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 3:23 PM
	To: platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [platform-update-dev] Public update server

	You can use the file system or any HTTP server to setup your own

	Christophe Elek
	Eclipse Project: <http://eclipse.org>
	IBM canada

	To: platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	cc:

	There isn't one set up by Eclipse right now ...

	Please respond to platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

	Sent by:        platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

	To:        <platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
	cc:
	Subject:        [platform-update-dev] Public update server

	Is there a public accessible update server of the Eclipse
components?
	Rather than setting up my own.

	Rgds
	CB