Re: [platform-update-dev] plugin paths

Actually this has nothing specifically to do with Linux.  It's the concept of minimizing the number of Eclipse instances installed on the user's system.  The article you reference doesn't address this.  It aggravates it by specifying that I should place my eclipse directory under a product specific directory name (\cool\eclipse\...), which implies that distinct products cannot share an Eclipse base install.

|   Steve Francisco
|   cisco@xxxxxxxxxx
|   WebSphere Studio Application Developer
|   Linux Port Team Lead