Re: [platform-ui-dev] Photon (4.8) M6 Is Coming!

How is your problem related to my note?

Did you really try to upgrade to M5 and not M6?

Dani

From:        Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        15.03.2018 17:18
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Photon (4.8) M6 Is Coming!
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Upgrading to M6 does not work. I upgraded to M5 with the instructions from [1] by adding:

Photon -
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/photon/
Photon Staging -
http://download.eclipse.org/staging/photon/
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/photon/

I also added

The Eclipse Project Updates -
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8

Cheers, Wim

[1]
https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_upgrade_Eclipse_IDE%3F#Beta-testing_milestones_and_release_candidates

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 4:31 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
M6 milestone week is next week, including API freeze. We still have over 100 bugs targeted for M6. Please go over your bugs and make sure they have a fair-minded target milestone.

Thanks,
Dani