Re: [platform-ui-dev] I need help building with a gson dependency

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am facing a build problem in the ua repo for the tip of the day feature. I
> have a package dependency on google.gson but Tycho cannot find it for me. I
> have added the orbit repo that contains the gson bundle to the ua pom but
> that does not work.
>
> I tried several things -> Adding gson bundle to a feature, use require
> bundle instead of package
>
> Any suggestions on how this can be resolved?
>
> Gerrit change is: https://git.eclipse.org/r/118499
> Last build log is:
> https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.ua-Gerrit/505/consoleFull

It looks like you found the solution in the latest patchset. Tycho was
treating the
repository as a maven repository because of the missing <layout>p2</layout>.

I also just noticed, you replaced
https://ci.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/repository/target/repository
with an R-build which is what I would have recommended. Currently I think the
latest-R isn't pointing to the correct location which I can probably fix.

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top