Re: [platform-ui-dev] gray file path went missing from OpenResource.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23-Feb-2018, at 11:06 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> IMHO we should always show the path. IMHO it is a "feature bug" in open type that they only show them for duplicate entries

-2 for that. Why would you care about the path if there is only one type with that name?

Because I'm spelunking, looking for a file within a project that I can't remember the exact name.  If I have a bunch of matching files which are unique, I have to scroll through them one by one to look at the status area.  Inefficient.

I'm with Lars.  I've never liked the current behaviour.

It should be fixed in today's I-build.

Brian.