Re: [platform-ui-dev] Setting up a development environment

An integration build builds the complete platform on a daily basis [1]. You can add this cumulative repo [2] as your target platform or use a specific daily build like this one [3]

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8-I-builds/
[3] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8-I-builds/I20180104-2000/

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clean all projects might help

That didn't help.

> otherwise check the target platform. A recent i-build is required.

Could you say more about this? My target platform is set to "Modular Target". I tried reloading it (that has helped fix similar issues with CDT development in the past), but that didn't help. What is an i-build?

Thanks,
Nate