Re: [platform-ui-dev] Need help with a review

Done.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        20.11.2017 11:49
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Need help with a review
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

There's a patch about generic (basically replacing an Object type parameter by a ? one): https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/72573/3. I did review it, and it *seems* fine *to me* to merge it in master because I believe it's backward compatible, but I have to admit I don't feel confident enough with such things about generic to rely only on my opinion and merge it.
So if anyone who feel well with generics can have a look and take over the review, that'd be highly welcome!

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community