Re: [platform-ui-dev] [orbit-dev] S20170120205402 is gone and Platform-Neon-Maint can not be built anymore

Hi,

If you could restore "S20170120205402" until platform has sorted out
what it really wants to use I think that would be the best for now.

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH