Re: [platform-ui-dev] Building R4_6_maintenance fails

Hi Tom

This is not expected. Please file a bug report and cc me.

Dani

From:        Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        13.07.2017 15:41
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Building R4_6_maintenance fails
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I've just tried to build the platform-ui repo branch "R4_6_maintenance"
but it fails with:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6-M-builds:No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6-M-builds. -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load p2 repository with ID 'eclipse-p2-repo' from location
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6-M-builds

It looks the M-Builds have been removed but the
eclipse-platform-parent.pom still points towards them.

Is it expected that I'm not able to locally build 4.6.3 locally or is it
a bug, I hope not?

Is my assumption correct that this url should from now on point towards
the R-4.6.3-201703010400?

BTW I looked at 4.5 and this one has the same "problem" so it points to
a no existent p2 repo (...eclipse/updates/4.5-M-builds).

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH