Re: [platform-ui-dev] Button texts.

Thanks for the feedback, Wim.

Am 28.06.2017 7:06 nachm. schrieb "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi All,

I was skeptical when the button text change was proposed but I must admit that I like it.

I could stare for half a minute at the Yes, No and Cancel buttons, trying to process what button I had to press when my mind was in a different zone. After getting out of my flow I realized I had to read the whole freakin message to be able to tell what Yes and No were supposed to mean.

Now it is a bit like Jeopardy. I read the answer and I know the question. That workflow is so much faster.

Cheers,

Wim