Re: [platform-ui-dev] [eclipse-dev] Help Request: Feature and Plug-in Versions

Hi Alex

The bugs are targeted for RC1. You should wait until M7 is done. There might be a rebuild request from SWT.

Dani

From:        akurtakov <akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11.05.2017 13:31
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Help Request: Feature and Plug-in Versions
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your help is requested. We have a several features (bug 516456) and many plug-ins (bug 516457) that need a version increase.

In order to avoid several people fixing the same bundles, I suggest to add a bugzilla comment BEFORE you start fixing.

Those changes do not require a review, unless you are not 100% sure how the new version must look like. In that case, please ask in the bug report.

Dani, should we push such changes today? Or wait for M7 to be declared before doing so?

Thanks for your help!
Dani