Re: [platform-ui-dev] Coding an Eclipse plugin with HTML, JS (and Eclipse Browser)

On 03/30/2017 04:46 PM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
No, did not try that. Depends on which JS engines are used in the browser widgets on the different platforms. However if these engines support to access the running JRE we could imjplement EASE support quite easily. Would be really nice to mix EASE code in an HTML rendered browser widget. Any more information on the browser JS engines available?
Sorry, I don't know anything more about it that the slideshare link I posted earlier...

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top