Re: [platform-ui-dev] How to see console output on hudson?

Hello,

The console link doesn't seem to show stdin/stderr outputs. It seems hudson is absorbing them.
I"m looking specifically for stdout/stderr output rather than the maven output. Is it produced?

How do I diagonse errors that only occur on hudson?

Leo