Re: [platform-ui-dev] [egit-dev] Show unstaged changes in right-side annotation side?

Hello Matthis,

Yes, that did the trick. Thank you!.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You probably want "Preferences > General > Editors > Text Editors > Quick Diff"
Enable quick diff, check "Show in overview ruler" and select "A Git Revision" as source.
You can set the baseline commit you want to compare in the History View's
context menu "Quick Diff".

-Matthias