[platform-ui-dev] Migration Workbench State 3.x => 4.x

Hi,

I would like to migrate workbench states, which have been saved with an 3.x RCP application to 4.x.

3.x used an IMemento format to store the workbench state including the view states, in Eclipse 4, the Application model is serialized.

Before I implement the migration I wondered, if this has already been implemented somewhere, when the new Platform become default for shipping the IDE.

Thanks for any pointers.

Best regards

Jonas

--
Dr. Jonas Helming

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 11
Mobile: +49 170 31 51 698
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: jonas.helming

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München,
Commercial Register München, HRB 191789

Back to the top