Re: [platform-ui-dev] Debugging a child eclipse with OpenFileFeature?

Hi Ian,

It is the C eclipse(.exe) that handles  --launcher.openFile and sends
the path to a hidden SWT window. Not sure how to reproduce that when
launching from within Eclipse as that bypasses the launcher.

Have a look at reuseWorkbench in
features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable.feature/library/*/eclipse*.c
(* is platform), this is in the equinox/rt.equinox.framework git repo.

The receiver (for gtk) is in
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.signalProc(long, long, long), probably
in similar places for other platforms.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham