Re: [platform-ui-dev] Async Code Completion Requests in Eclipse Platform

now show completion proposals constantly, without trigger characters nor enablement shortcut. I tried it, and that's actually a VERY comfortable feature

Very glad you speak about this feature which is very impressive inside VSCode. Eclipse needs that! Many thanks Michael to work about this topic.