Re: [platform-ui-dev] Need IPZilla to consume some icons from Fugue icon set

On 10/29/2016 06:15 PM, Tony McCrary wrote:
Here's the new icon in png and svg formats.
Thanks, this looks good.
Should the icon be renamed to user_silhouette.png to make it easier to find them with "Open Resources"?
Once I know where it's going I'll put it in the images repo.
I'd like to use them for the ContentTypePreferencesPage so it would be in org.eclipse.ui.workbench.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top