Re: [platform-ui-dev] Need IPZilla to consume some icons from Fugue icon set

Got it, what bundles/packages are associated with this?

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/28/2016 05:46 PM, Tony McCrary wrote:
Hi Mickael,

Can you send me the icons you like? I will create some original svg icons with a similar style that matches the other platform images.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers