[platform-ui-dev] Need IPZilla to consume some icons from Fugue icon set

Hi all,

I'd like to use one icon from the "fugue" icon set (the user silhouette one), as I didn't find a good alternative in Platform and as I dislike the FamFamFam "users" one which are too much into details and not very diversity-friendly.
This icon set contains several other interesting icons.

Can project lead please consider creating an IPZilla for it? It's already been approved for Eclipse.org websites and stardust project, so it seems to be only a piggy-back.

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top