Re: [platform-ui-dev] Active tab highlighter in the IDE's themes?

Hi Simon,

I'm 0 for that change, which means that I don't find it that necessary from my user POV (Linux, GTK3, Fedora 24, light theme) because active part stack and tab on GTK is already properly enough highlighted and if we want to improve it I would rather go for just tweaking the gray-scale background colors rather than introducing a new concept and color.
That said, I don't think this is a bad change and it seems to be necessary for a comfortable usage of the dark theme.
Also, can you please share screenshots of how it looks on Windows? To me, the active part stack issue is currently the most annoying on Windows and given that it represents more than 70% of Eclipse IDE user-base IIRC, that's probably the one we need to focus on when making such choice.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top