[platform-ui-dev] Active tab highlighter in the IDE's themes?

Friends of Platform UI,

I've created a patch for Bug 497586 and like to ask you whether the highlighter underline should be applied to the default and the dark theme.

Since this is a pretty visible change I'd like to ask you about your opinion.

Here is how it looks like in the default and in the dark theme.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=264840

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=264839

In the patch I already applied the CSS, which is responsible for the active tab highlighting, so that you can easily fetch the patch and take a look and play around with different colors in the CSS files.

Best regards,

Simon
--
Trainer, Consultant and Developer