[platform-ui-dev] Contributions to Neon Update 2 Release

As with Neon Update 1, feature work to be delivered into the Update 2 release needs to be brought forward to the PMC for approval, as is done for API changes (including additions). Only fixes and features that have been already working fine in master for some time can be brought forward. Having the work first in master and tested by the community before it gets backported, is our normal workflow. In addition, any backport needs to be reviewed by another committer.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for new stuff is RC1, which means, last additions on November 8. This deadline comes from the Planning Council. At that point we also have to submit the release review that lists the new stuff.

For details see https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_6_2.php.

Your Eclipse PMC

Back to the top