Re: [platform-ui-dev] Go to closed project?

[Update].

I found a way to find a closed project by full path [1], but haven't found a way to do so with wild cards.
Does anyone know a way to do it with wildcard search?

[1] I found that if I focus on project explorer and start typing, I can navigate to a closed project.
Ex:
org.eclipse.ui.themes
But I can't type things like:
*.ui.*themes