Re: [platform-ui-dev] Stepping down as Platform UI co-lead

Hi Paul,

On 09/22/2016 04:30 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
With a change in the projects that I'm working on for IBM, I will not have the time and energy required to contribute as the Eclipse Platform UI co-lead. I'm stepping down as co-lead effective immediately, but I will continue on as a committer and help out where I can in my spare time.

I has been a pleasure to work on the Eclipse UI all of these years, to be involved in the Eclipse community, and to help out with changes like the git migration.  I leave the Platform UI in the capable hands of Lars and Dani, and I'm sure they'll continue to work with the community to continue to improve Eclipse.
Thanks for the great pieces of work you've done for the Eclipse Platform and IDE, and for being involved in huge efforts that are now showing their full value (the move to git was a very strategic good move that happened at the right time and without too much pain for others) !
I wish you'll have a lot of spare time, to remain close to Eclipse Platform ;)

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top