Re: [platform-ui-dev] Question to Open Resource

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I spent some time looking into this, but couldn't find any tricks. (I'd also love to hear if there is one).

Sort of seems like lack of feature.

I've been using the less elegant terminal (find . | grep) combo for things like that or regular java/file search with selected folders.

---
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat
Email: Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx
IRC:  freenode # swt