Re: [platform-ui-dev] Theming and CWidgets

I don't think there is a CButton?

CLabel lets you display both a widget and a label.

CTabFolder has a similar cross-platform appearance. TabFolder looks very different on OS X than other platforms.

It'd be nifty if the SWT widgets page had renderings for all platforms; it's currently a mishmash from different platforms.

	https://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/

Brian.