Re: [platform-ui-dev] Theming and CWidgets

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I love the idea of experimenting with different UI and workflows. It would be even greater if we could capture those experiments in screencasts so we can all get a good look at how they went and help guide us going forward knowing what works and doesn’t. Many of us are visual thinkers and a picture, or video, goes a long way.

+1 , Great Idea !

I would like to add: Exchanging visuals via e-mail could be frustrating.
Perhaps we could use mattermost to exchange visual ideas: it supports editing and deletion; rich text formatting (markdown), images and videos.
==> In case, I think we can use this channel:https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/ui-ux

Best Regards,
Patrik Suzzi

Back to the top